Temporary Closure of Great Cumberland Place Hotel
Given the growing restrictions that we are currently facing here in London due to the unprecedented COVID-19 situation, we have made the difficult decision to temporarily close the Great Cumberland Place Hotel.
As events continue to evolve, we endeavour to do our utmost to offer our guests a flexible and tailored approach to their needs.
We have updated our booking policies to make things easy for you.
- Pre-paid, non-flexible bookings
- For all prepaid, non-flexible bookings made directly with the hotel, we will happily change your booking to another date within the next 12 months. Please note that new booking is subject to the dates of stay and any difference in rate will be charged or credited, as a result of a lower price, against your future booking. Changes to pre-paid bookings can’t be made online so please call us on 0800 330 8009.
- Flexible bookings
- Flexible bookings can be cancelled without any penalty at any time before the day of arrival. A no-show on the date of arrival will be charged in accordance with our standard terms and conditions. Flexible booking amendments or cancellations can be made online.
- 3rd party bookings through travel agents
- If you made your booking through a third-party website or travel agent, then you will need to contact them directly to amend or cancel your booking. We will offer all prepaid bookings the same flexibility as direct bookings meaning you may amend or cancel without charge.