The Cumberland Hotel occupies the site of the famous J Lyons & Co restaurant and food chain which was founded in 1884. In 1933 a Lyon's Corner House opened in The Cumberland Hotel and offered a range of pioneering teas, served with biscuits and cakes to some of London's finest.
The Cumberland continues this tradition today in The Market Restaurant & Bar, and is proud to serve delicious patries, sandwiches and teas, a wonderful lunch and dinner menu, and a selection of champagnes, wines and cocktails.
- Traditional sandwich selection (coronation chicken, free range egg mayonnaise & watercress, cucumber and soft cheese, smoked salmon & cream cheese)
- Freshly baked scones served with Bonne Maman strawberry jam & cornish clotted cream
- Selection of pastries and cakes
A choice of T2 Loose Leaf Teas:
- Black Teas - English Breakfast, Darjeeling, French Earl Grey, Chai
- Green Teas - Green Rose, China Jasmine, Gorgeous Geisha
- White Teas - Pai Tu Tan, Silver Needle
- Herbal/Fruit Teas - LemonGrass, Fruitalicious, Just Chamomile
Add a glass of glass of Taittinger Brut Reserve Champagne to enjoy a Champagne afternoon tea for £33.00 per person.
Afternoon Tea is served between 12 noon and 5.00pm every day.
ENQUIRIES / RESERVATIONS, PLEASE CALL:
+44 20 7616 5930