Adjust cookie permissions
- Click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.
- Click the Privacy tab, and then, under Settings, move the slider to the top to block all cookies or to the bottom to allow all cookies.
- and then click OK.
- Blocking cookies might prevent some webpages from displaying correctly.
- Click the wrench icon on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click the Under the Hood tab.
- Click Content settings in the "Privacy" section.
- Click the Cookies tab in the Content Settings dialog that appears:
- Delete Cookies
- Block cookies by default
- Allow cookies by default
- At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Firefox button (Tools menu in Windows XP) and then click Options
- Select the Privacy panel.
- Set Firefox will: to Use custom settings for history.
- Check mark Accept cookies from sites to enable Cookies, and uncheck it to disable them.
- Click OK to close the Options window
- Go to the Safari pull down menu.
- Select Preferences.
- Go to the "Security" tab.
- Under "Accept Cookies", set it to accept, reject, or selectively accept cookies.