A stunning five-star luxury hotel overlooking the Thames near Embankment
This majestic five-star hotel presides over the River Thames. From glittering chandeliers to contemporary design, this central hotel near the London Eye reflects a proud heritage. Expect more, with free wi-fi throughout the hotel, fully refurbished Victorian splendour, award-winning dining, afternoon tea and sumptuous river view suites.
These luxury details helped make it TripAdvisor’s Travellers’ Choice 2012 and was commended Condé Nast Traveler’s Top 35 Hotel in the British Isles.
History meets modern day
Sheer elegance defines each individual suite. With outstanding views, anticipate fully refurbished Victorian elegance and contemporary style. Enjoy the heritage of original tiled floors and discover a hotel with a secret past. The Royal Horseguards was the HQ of the Secret Service during the First World War. It also boasts One Whitehall Place, London’s sought after wedding, conference and events venue.
Restaurants and bars
Expect the finest contemporary cuisine in our award-winning One Twenty One Two Restaurant, which recalls our famous neighbour Scotland Yard, and its world famous telephone number. Quintessentially British, make time for award-winning tea in The Lounge. Pick up the pace at Equus our destination bar, serving cocktails named after famous guests, from George Bernard Shaw to Winston Churchill. Or take time to enjoy al fresco dining on The Terrace.
- The Royal Horseguards hotel defines regal luxury
- Commended Condé Nast Traveler’s Top 35 Hotel in the British Isles
- Winner of TripAdvisor’s Travellers’ Choice 2012
- Award-winning One Twenty One Two Restaurant
- Tea Guild member and 2012 award-winner for high tea
- Luxurious suites and bedrooms, many with river views
- Prestigious riverside hotel near the London Eye and Trafalgar Square
- Next to One Whitehall Place, the definitive historic venue for weddings and events
- Free super-fast business grade BT Wi-fi throughout the hotel
Close to: Embankment tube, Charing Cross station, Waterloo station, Embankment Pier river taxis and London City Airport by DLR. London landmarks: The London Eye, Trafalgar Square, Parliament Square and Royal Parks.