Facilities at The Royal Horseguards
The sense of refinement and luxury created by The Royal Horseguards’ design and décor is more than skin deep. In the pursuit of true five-star luxury, we’ve graced our London hotel with very finest facilities and amenities. No detail has been overlooked; your every need is catered for, whether you’re with us on business, for pleasure, or attending or organising an event.
- With BT wifi internet access available throughout the hotel, it’s easy to keep in touch with home, the office and the wider world.
- We have a dedicated business space in the lobby, where you can work, print documents, make photocopies and connect to the internet 24 hours a day.
- Our experienced concierge team, many of whom are members of the Golden Keys Society, are available 24 hours a day. Theatre tickets, taxis, restaurant reservations, airport transfers,– anything you need, please ask, then leave all the arrangements to us.
- We also have a multi-lingual Guest Relations team on hand 24 hours a day to assist with any request or find the ideal solution to any demand.
- Room service is available to all our guests, 24 hours a day. We offer a wide range of meals and drinks; please see the menu in your room.
- The Royal Horseguards has its own gym with a complete range of cardiovascular fitness equipment and weights; as a guest, you have free, unlimited access. And if you need advice, or just a little extra motivation, you can book a session with our fully-qualified Personal Trainer.
- Instead of the Tube, train or a taxi, why not treat yourself – or your clients – to a limousine transfer between The Royal Horseguards and the airport? Please ask the Concierge for more details of our limousine service.
In the Guoman tradition of exemplary service, nothing is too much trouble. If there’s anything we can do to make your stay at The Royal Horseguards more comfortable, please don’t hesitate to ask any member of our team.