Relive a Golden Age at The Grosvenor Hotel, London
Stay in splendour in the heart of central London. Built by the Victorian railway pioneers in 1862, The Grosvenor Hotel Victoria ushered in a Golden Age of travel. Restored to its former glory, this Grade II listed building combines modern luxury, including free wi-fi throughout the hotel, with unique period features. Enjoy the best of London from the 4-star Grosvenor Hotel, located within walking distance of Buckingham Palace.
Lovingly restored Victorian hotel near Victoria
Grandeur defines every detail at The Grosvenor Hotel, London. This classic London heritage hotel has been transformed following a multi-million pound refurbishment. Expect the finest Victorian architecture coupled with modern detail, right down to BOSE iPod docking stations in our Deluxe Suites.
Restaurants and bars
Once a first-class railway lounge, now a destination bar, Réunion serves the finest signature cocktails in opulent style. Savour authentic Cantonese cuisine prepared by the head chef Rand Cheung at Grand Imperial restaurant. Or enjoy our world famous high teas, served in the Lounge.
Experience grand style at The Grosvenor Hotel, London
- Modern luxury and high ceiling Victorian elegance in bedrooms and suites
- The Cora Pearl Suite celebrates a notorious guest and revives opulent French interiors
- Ideally located adjacent to London Victoria mainline, underground and coach stations
- Within walking distance of Buckingham Palace and the Royal Parks
- Period detail and the latest technology in nine meeting rooms for up to 150 guests
- Free super-fast business grade BT Wi-fi throughout the hotel
Close to: Victoria station with 30 minute airport links via Gatwick Express, Victoria and Embankment underground stations. London landmarks: Buckingham Palace and the Houses of Parliament.