Now you can make every minute count when it comes to exploring London thanks to our new express check-in service. Simply make your booking directly on the Guoman Hotels website to access the new service, allowing you to simply pick up your room key on arrival at your chosen hotel.
Stunning modern style icon hotel on Oxford Street
Discover cutting edge contemporary design in the heart of London where Oxford Street meets Park Lane. The spectacular, spacious lobby creates a striking first impression with contemporary, original art and lighting. Every feature is beautifully considered at this iconic Hyde Park hotel, from the unique Jimi Hendrix Suite to London’s finest restaurants and bars.
Cutting edge London in a luxury Marble Arch hotel
Modern and luxurious, expect more from The Cumberland hotel with free wi-fi throughout. Leave the city outside with a choice of over 1,000 double-glazed luxury rooms, many with views of Hyde Park. Rooms cater for every taste, from sleek, modern design to vibrant boutique style in the Jimi Hendrix Suite. This central London Hyde Park hotel is also the ideal meeting venue, featuring 25 meeting rooms and the dramatic Ocean Room conference venue.
Restaurants & Bars
Some of London’s best restaurants and bars can be found at this Marble Arch hotel. Unwind at Momentus Champagne Bar for a morning coffee, splendid afternoon teas or Champagne cocktails. Expect the very best seasonal British food with a unique twist, served in The Brasserie or experience exclusive Private Dining. With five open kitchens, The Market will prepare breakfast fresh to order.
- Over 1,000 contemporary rooms, including the Jimi Hendrix Suite
- Destination bars and dining, from Momentus Bar to The Brasserie
- An exclusive Club Lounge for use by guests staying in our Executive Rooms
- Ocean Room, a stunning conference venue for up to 350 delegates
- 25 dedicated meeting rooms to suit any configuration
- Central location on Oxford Street, adjacent to Marble Arch Tube station
- Free super-fast business grade BT Wi-fi throughout the hotel
Close to: Marble Arch and Bond Street underground and Paddington Station. London landmarks: Oxford Street and Selfridges, Marble Arch, Hyde Park, Park Lane and Theatreland.