Welcome to The Charing Cross hotel near Trafalgar Square, London
An iconic heritage Charing Cross hotel lovingly restored
From glinting chandeliers to sweeping staircases, stay in the capital’s grandest railway hotel. This stunning Grade II listed Charing Cross hotel in London has been transformed into a boutique modern masterpiece, retaining period detailing including floor to ceiling windows. Stay in style at this hotel near Trafalgar Square overlooking the Strand. Winner of TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence 2012
Elegant Victorian railway hotel offers every modern luxury
Following a multi-million pound renovation this Grade II Listed Charing Cross hotel in London has become a world-class, luxury hotel offering every modern advantage, including iPod docking stations with Bose surround sound. What hasn’t changed is the unique character, including stunning views over The Strand from Victorian feature windows.
Enjoy the luxury of space right in the heart of the city centre in elegant, well-proportioned suites. Stunning conference venues include the Betjeman Suite, which can accommodate up to 200 guests.
Restaurants & Bars
At this luxury Charing Cross hotel near Trafalgar Square and the West End, experience great pre-show or post-shopping dining at The Brasserie at Charing Cross. With views of the Strand and Trafalgar Square treat yourself to afternoon tea in The Lounge or enjoy classic style in Eleanor’s Cocktail Bar with its spectacular city views and the finest cocktails in town.
- Central London luxury at Charing Cross hotel
- Winner of TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence 2012
- Sumptuous suites ideally located next to Charing Cross mainline station
- Perfectly located hotel in central London, on The Strand next to Trafalgar Square
- Gateway to London’s West End, world-famous shops and theatres
- Nine meeting venues blend state of the art facilities with period features
- Classic elegance defines the Betjeman Suite, ideal for events or weddings
Close to: Charing Cross station, Waterloo station, Charing Cross and Leicester Square underground. London landmarks: Overlooking The Strand and Trafalgar Square, close to Buckingham Palace, Leicester Square, the West End and Covent Garden.