Facilities at The Charing Cross Hotel
The Charing Cross Hotel has all the comforts and amenities you expect from a great London hotel. Whether you are with us on business, for pleasure, or attending or organising an event, you have access to a range of superb facilities for an effortless, enjoyable stay.
- Fast free BT wifi throughout the hotel.
- Our experienced concierge team.
- Dedicated business centre, where you can work, print documents, make photocopies and connect to the internet 24 hours a day.
- Room service is available to all our guests, 24 hours a day. We offer a wide range of meals and drinks; please see the menu in your room.
- The Charing Cross Hotel has its own gym with a complete range of cardiovascular fitness equipment and weights; as a guest, you have free, unlimited access.
- Instead of the Tube, train or a taxi, why not treat yourself – or your clients – to a limousine transfer between The Charing Cross Hotel and the airport? Please ask the Concierge for more details of our limousine service.
Executive room services
Guests who enjoy their stay in one of our 83 Executive bedrooms and Suites.
Located on the ground floor, this quiet oasis provides the ideal setting to relax in comfortable surroundings and enjoy personal service from the Guest Relations team. Facilities include complimentary hot and cold drinks, snacks, a plasma screen to keep you up to date with current affairs and a wide selection of reading materials.
Club Lounge Breakfast
Executive guests can enjoy a quiet and relaxing freshly cooked breakfast in the Club Lounge from 07.00 am until 11.00 am daily. Ground coffee, herbal teas and soft drinks available throughout the day followed by a selection of beers, wines and light snacks served in the afternoon. Opening hours 07.00 am - 07.00 pm seven days a week.
In the Guoman tradition of exemplary service, nothing is too much trouble. So if there is anything we can do to make your stay at The Charing Cross Hotel more comfortable, please don’t hesitate to ask any member of our team.